- At least 2 years of work experience in product design.
- To have a strong portfolio accessible for review.
- User Research, Interaction Design
- Proven in-depth understanding of user-centric design.
- Solid UX and visual design skills.
- Solid experience in using graphic software packages and prototyping tools such as Adobe CC Suite, Figma, Sketch.
- Successfully finished projects (mobile and web applications).
- Independently drive stakeholders and end-users interactions ( i.e discovery and design and testing).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret and negotiate briefs with stakeholders and explain complex ideas.
- Intermediate+ English level (speaking and writing).
You will stand out if you have:
Knowledge of Front-end development (HTML & CSS).