Today, only 8% of the world’s money exists in cash, whereas the remaining 92% exists in electronic form. Digital cash is available only in digital form, which enables an instant transaction through digital communication channels.
This year Ukraine has climbed to 43rd place in the ranking of innovative countries and jumped ahead of Post Soviet countries like Russia, Moldova, and Belarus. Ukraine moved seven steps up compared to the previous year, and more than 20 positions over the past three years.
Let’s imagine that you are launching an online store or service and it’s time to choose a billing system. The comfort of customers depends on your choice. So, we decided to help you a little. We all know that PayPal and Stripe are all-time leaders
In today’s article, we want to touch upon the topic of top Java frameworks for web development. In a disrupted business world, technical component plays one of the crucial roles. Picking the right technology is half of the work done. Believe us! Especially now, when
Fintech is a tidbit for a software development sector. This is a highly profitable sphere, that constantly requires innovative technical solutions. Every year financial domain evolves and adopts technologies into major processes.
Fintech is a new area evolving and drawing attention. Every year Fintech trends change, but it always tends to qualitative innovations. Following up the newest tendencies, we formed top 5 trends in Fintech to watch in 2019.
Mobile devices already penetrated every sphere of our lives. Financial area is not an exception. We use gadgets when paying bills, lending money and saving for vacations. Financial apps make our life easier by offering excellent benefits, like high-security level, easy access, and free cards.
A financial sphere is one of the most fragile to penetration business areas as it deals with users’ sensitive information. Since finance services transformed into Fintech, it became even more disposed to invasions.