- Minimum 2 years of account management experience;
- Knowledge of IT outsourcing service development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to self manage and prioritize day-to-day tasks;
- Capacity to maintain a high volume of concurrent projects/tasks;
- Strong result orientation;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers;
- Researching the needs inside the current customer’s organization;
- Developing quotes and proposals (for existing customers);
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person;
- Taking care of client’s satisfactory.
What we offer:
- Regular Performance Review;
- Career opportunities;
- Internal University;
- English training courses at the office;
- Annual paid vacation (18 working days);
- Paid sickness leave;
- Corporate doctor;
- Free office parking;
- Social events.